Josip Šurjak is a founder and partner at the Law Firm Šurjak i partneri Ltd., and was previously a partner at the Law Firm Palić and Šurjak GP.
During his studies, he was a demonstrator at the Chair of State and Law Theory and served as Vice President of ELSA Croatia (European Association of Law Students) for 3 years.
As part of his professional experience, Josip points to the importance of trust and dedication to the business, as a fundamental and decisive position in the legal profession. The trust between colleagues in a law firm and in a two-way relationship with clients is the highest value on which a lawyer is based. Lawyer as a model and way of life.
Josip is primarily profiled in the field of company law and commercial law, capital market business, as well as consulting on investments in the Republic of Croatia.
He has written several articles that have been published in various professional legal journals (Journal; Lawyer and Journal; Advocate).
He is an active member of the Rotary Club of Hvar, a former club president and multiple vice-president of the club.
He completed his postgraduate studies at Faculty of Economy University Zagreb, Legal Framework for Business in the EU.
- Law Firm Zdenko Odić od 1994.-1998.
- Law Firm Josip Šurjak, 1998. - 2000.
- Law Firm Kos i Palić, 2000. - 2002.
- Law Firm Palić i Šurjak, 2002. - 2013.
- Law Firm Ravlić & Šurjak, 2014. - 2021.
- Law Firm ŠURJAK & PARTNERI Ltd. 2021.
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law, Law degree (dipl.iur.)
- Bar Exam
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economy, LLM